Friday 7 October 2011

How can i change the format of my pics?

I recently switched over to firefox from ie7 and i don't know if it has anything to do with it but all of my pictures are now saving to my computer in jpeg format. Myspace wont let me upload them in that format so does anyone know how to switch them over to jpg or some other suitable format?
How can i change the format of my pics?
open the folder of your pics. Go to TOOLS%26gt;FOLDER OPTIONS.

Go to the view tab. Uncheck the [] Hide extensions for known file types. Now it will show you the file type extension



Now say the picture is called

random.jpg



To change that to a bitmap or any other format, simply rename it to



random.bpm (assuming youre changing to bpm)



A little thing should pop up asking you if youre sure, say yes.

DONE!
How can i change the format of my pics?
Open them in Paint, and then go to File-%26gt;Save as then the file format you wish to save it as.
Myspace takes jpeg or gif image formats so i cant understand how your unable to upload