Friday 7 October 2011

How can I change bitmap images (simultaneously) into JPEG format?

I am currently updating our website and I cannot upload it to yahoo photos simply because the pictures are in bitmap images. How can I change it to JPEG format? Is it also possible to change all my bitmap images simultaneously into JPEG format (since I have more than 300++ photos scanned BUT did not notice that all these were saved as bitmap)? It would be very laborous if I woulddo it one by one. I am running a Windows XP program. I also need (as much as possible) a step by step procedure. I can spare time doing it via webcam chat though. Thanks for your answers.
How can I change bitmap images (simultaneously) into JPEG format?
Here you go

http://www.reasoft.com/rea-bmp-change-jp鈥?/a>

///
How can I change bitmap images (simultaneously) into JPEG format?
you open your picture with %26quot;paint%26quot; and you %26quot;save as%26quot; the picture and you choose another format.
Fat chance that youre gonna find software that will change them all but you can change a bmp image to jpeg using the microsoft paint program in winXP!
http://irfanview.com/



It has batch processing, so you can convert all the bitmap images to jpeg images.