Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change a movie's format?

I have recorded stuff on tv to a dvd, then I just took the movie files and copied them to my harddrive. I don't want to use dvd ripping software because all the stuff I've tried ends up distorting the picture. These files are in the power Dvd format. I can't do anything with them while they're in this format except watch them with power dvd. Is there some kind of software or way of converting it to a more compatable format so I can play them with media player and stuff like that?
How do you change a movie's format?
with AVS Video tools, lets you convert between any video and dvd format.

Download it here:

http://www.burner-software.com/AVI-to-DV鈥?/a>
How do you change a movie's format?
haha that's the thing with dvd's is that they are scrambled so you can't rip them but i would try a dvd decrypter