Friday 7 October 2011

Photoshop program?

I want to get a photoshop program where I can change eye color, hair, add make-up etc. basically enhance my pictures but I don't know where to find the right program. I have a photoshop program but it doesn't do much except crop the pictures, remove red eye and change the picture format. Where can I find a photoshop program that can alter peoples appearances and how much does it cost?
Photoshop program?
um u can download photoshop cs or paintshop pro for a 30 day free trial and all of the stuff u have mentioned can be done on them
Photoshop program?
Well photoshop is one of the only programs that can do that kind of stuff but its not free but youy can download anything free offline if your going to do that i suggest it as a torrent
you get it from http://adobe.com/