Friday 7 October 2011

How do I change my avatar to a picture on Yahoo Answers?

I found this really cool picture of the Plain White T's but I can't figure out how to upload it as my new avatar on Yahoo Answers. It says that it needs to be saved as a .PNG format, so I add .PNG to the end of it and hit upload, but it won't work. Computer geniuses, help me out here please! Thanks.
How do I change my avatar to a picture on Yahoo Answers?
If you want a photo/picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo 360 page. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht…

click %26quot;my page%26quot; then %26quot;edit personal photo%26quot; then browse upload and save Set as primary. and save. go to your avatar choose your avatar%26gt;preview%26gt;OK. then go to yahoo%26gt;my profile%26gt;edit my info then click use my 360 picture%26gt;preview then OK.



Some users are experiencing a problem with the 360 avatar. it can take some hours to show but it will eventually so please be patient.
How do I change my avatar to a picture on Yahoo Answers?
What you are wanting to do is beyond me, but this link may be of some use to you.

I hope it is.
  • remove pimple and ance
  • reduce or control it
  •