Friday 7 October 2011

How can I change the format of a CD?

I put a new blank CD-R into my drive and clicked the option to burn files to disc. But I accidentally clicked onto the next bit without first checking the option to have it as a 'Mastered' disc, e.g. the pictures will come up on my DVD player. I didn't copy any files onto the CD but there is no option to change it to 'Mastered'. If I don't have it on this option the CD won't work in my DVD player. Does anyone know how I can change it?
How can I change the format of a CD?
Once it was finalized, u can't edit the format of that CD.

if you want to save the cost of the CD, use some blind tools like %26quot;nero express 6%26quot; to write in the format u want as a new Compilation.
How can I change the format of a CD?
no there is no way you have burn it to a another cd sorry
Once the CD/DVD is burned, it's all over.



Sorry.
You can't.
once it's burned it's burned.
  • bird
  • hair straightening
  •