Saturday 4 June 2011

How can I change the format of picture from JPEG to BMP?

I need to change the format from JPEG to BMP so I will be able to add picture to paint program. Thanks





p.s. I don%26#039;t have the program like photoshop or something. I have Zoombrowser EX and unsure other.





Thanks again|||open the picture in Paint, then click the File tab, and click, Save As, then make sure you save it as (name).bmp|||sometimes my computer will allow me to change formats when changing the name! but i normally go into paint and save as under a different format u could try that with zoombrowser ex but if u want better answers maybe repost this question in a computer category instead of polls and surveys. hope this helps|||Well I usually just use Photoshop but because you don%26#039;t have it you could try an online file type conversion site. Try this one: http://www.zamzar.com/





You usually lose colours and quality in Paint if you save it as BMP so I would not recommend it.|||open on paint








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah04QJnh8cQaK0C1XKnBf67sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091004213306AA0Eu7n|||Paint gives you that option when you save the picture.|||open on paint!|||open it on paint





save as





than u click on file type, and goto BMP.