Saturday 4 June 2011

How do you change a large text file into a picture format?

I made a train by using text with my name in it. I would like to set it as my Facebook profile picture but I can%26#039;t figure out how to change it into a picture format so that I can upload it. Thank you.|||Well, you need to be more specific in your details.





Where was this text made? In MSWord? In NotePad?





And how was the %26quot;train%26quot; made? ASCII symbols? WordArt from MSWord?





If it was WordArt, then it should already be a picture file, technically.





If you want the cheapest, dirtiest solution....





Just open up the text file, and then hit PrintScreen (PrtScn) on your keyboard, which will take a snapshot of everything on your monitor.





Open up Paint and Paste (Ctrl-V), and there%26#039;s your snapshot. Crop it down as desired, and save out as an image file, such as a jpeg, gif, or bitmap.|||Display it on the screen, capture it and save it as a picture. (There%26#039;s no way to %26quot;change%26quot; text into a picture.)|||Open it, press PrintScreen on keyboard.


Open image editor (Gimp, Paint. Photoshop ect).


Paste.


Save as .jpg.