Saturday 24 September 2011

Can anyone tell me how I change JPEG format to ELS?

I have a logo which I need made into a magnetic car sign and the companies I have approached all need this in EPS or AI formet. I have word and my picture etc is saved as JPEG.
Can anyone tell me how I change JPEG format to ELS?
what they want is a vector version of your logo. This would be created in Adobe Illustrator. Word should never be used to create image files.



The reason they want this type of file is you can create it small, then enlarge as needed and it won't get fuzzy, distorted or pixelated as a .jpg or other raster (bitmap) image will.



How complicated is your logo? If you send me the JPEG I might be able to create an Illustrator version of it for you.



Also, check with the companies to see if they would accept a pdf version made from an Adobe Illustrator file.



Contact me at dragontamerdesign@clearwire.net
Can anyone tell me how I change JPEG format to ELS?
EPS and AI files can be created in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. You won't be able to create those files in Word.