Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I add pictures from Mac's Photobooth to Myspace?

I've been trying to add pictures from the Photobooth Application (on the Apple Mac) to Myspace but Myspace keeps saying %26quot;A file you selected is not supported and was automatically removed.%26quot;

What do I do? Do I have to change the picture format and if so how?

I'd appreciate a detailed answer, thanks.
How do I add pictures from Mac's Photobooth to Myspace?
Hello :) The same thing happens to me..



What I do is I either drag or copy the photo I want off the photo booth program and put it on my desktop or another folder, then when I go to upload it I upload that one not the one in the photo booth folder. Or I take a screen shot of it and just do the same thing. That's the only other options I can think of but they work for me. Hope I helped in some way and that my explanation was clear :s
How do I add pictures from Mac's Photobooth to Myspace?
I'm sorry I wasn't on to vote but thank you so much! I'll try that, thanks for answering :)

Report Abuse