Saturday 24 September 2011

Cell phone problem-All my outgoing text are put in picture format?

I didn't change it to this mode, every text message I send out is in slideshow/picture format. How do I fix it Does it mean something?

I have a Motorolla Razr v3xx if that matters.



I tried going to settings but there is nothing there that changes the mode of texting.
Cell phone problem-All my outgoing text are put in picture format?
That is an issue with all the different variations of the Motorola RAZR. The text message memory is too full so it starts sending them as picture messages. You need to go in and clear out your sent box inbox, outbox, etc and then turn the device off and back on and try it again and it should be working correctly (until it gets too full again)
  • website hosting
  • ie hosted control
  •