Wednesday 21 September 2011

EXCEL/Word, How do you change a picture formate?

Right now I have a floating picture (each side and corner of the picture has a circle on it and on the top center of the picture there is a green circle). I would like to get rid of this type of boarder and have my picture embedded in my text. I want a simple black boarder when I click on the picture and no boarder at all when I click somewhere else. How do I change between the two types of picture formats? Is the process the same in both word and excel? Thank you in advance for your help.....



Frank
EXCEL/Word, How do you change a picture formate?
If you have Office 2003 or earlier:



To stop the picture from floating in Word, right-click on the picture, and left-click on Format Picture | Layout tab | Wrapping style: Inline with Text | OK. To apply a border to the picture in Word, right-click on the picture, left-click on Borders and Shading, and choose a border style.



In Excel, inserted pictures are always floating, and you can't change that. To apply a border to a picture in Excel, right-click on the picture, left-click on Format Picture | Colors and Lines tab, and choose a border line color and weight.



--

garfield-n-odie

Microsoft MVP 2005-2008

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/