Saturday 24 September 2011

How do you change an image's format from BITMAP to JPEG ?

I'm trying to change the format of an image to a JPEG, as that is the only format the site takes for pictures. However, the image is a Bitmap and I don't know how to change it. Help?
How do you change an image's format from BITMAP to JPEG ?
If you have no software like photoshop, you can do it in Windows Paint. Open the file in Paint, go to File tab%26gt;Save As and choose from Save As Type.
How do you change an image's format from BITMAP to JPEG ?
I've been confused as to how to do that, also.

But I looked at the answers below me and did the following:

Open up your standard Paint on your computer.

File%26gt;Save As%26gt;Format: JPEG



Simple as that!



:)
Open it in Paint. Choose %26quot;save as%26quot; then select JPEG as the file type. Simple!