Wednesday 21 September 2011

How can I burn some pictures from my Kodak software into a DVD.?

Do I need to buy a special disk? Should I change the picture format? I want my mother to see my nephews on her TV but I can't burn them.



I burn them but can't even see them on another computer. In fact even in my computer when I try to see them they show like files that i need to click. My mother has other DVD's from the rest of the family. It is me that can't get it done.



Please send me step by step insturctions.



I have Kodak Easy Share.



If you know and could help please let me know how to record the little videos that I have recorded. I see them on my computer all the time but can't share them.
How can I burn some pictures from my Kodak software into a DVD.?
You may try Movavi Video Suite, this software can capture video from camera, it also can help you burn the pictures to a blank DVD disc, very easy to use and works perfect for me, here is a step by step guide about it

http://www.iphone-tool.com/guide/how-to-鈥?/a>

If that didn't help, you can use yahoo to search for answer or contact me

http://answer.yahoo.com
How can I burn some pictures from my Kodak software into a DVD.?
you need to change the format of the burn...

IE burn in DVD format PAL, etc..



im me on swiftkill@yahoo.com

i can explain better if i knew what software you were using to burn your image/dvds