Saturday 24 September 2011

I have a .tif picture that I need to change the fomat of. How?

I have a series of pictures that are in .tif format. I need to change them because none of the programs I have will open this format for me to work with.
I have a .tif picture that I need to change the fomat of. How?
Pending you have a Windows based operating system go and open my computer then go to TOOLS %26gt;%26gt; FOLDER OPTIONS %26gt;%26gt;uncheck HIDE EXTENSIONS FOR KNOWN FILE TYPES



Once the extensions are shown. Rename the file but just remove tif and insert something like JPEG. JPEGs are usually very common on the computers.
I have a .tif picture that I need to change the fomat of. How?
Open the picture in Photosop and save as the Image which type do u want?



or try it in MsPaint as the same thing
One way is to print it out in high resolution full size and then scan it again into jpeg or other format; this is assuming your software will not convert it for you.
open it in paint(you already have it) and save as%26gt; bmp or jpg



Stefan Neagu

http://the.tech.guy.net.googlepages.com/

daily technology news
open pic wid wateva program U open wid I use pait easy for me den click on file in top left corner then drag down to save as click dat and den underneith were U type in name of save file is an option box dat says save as type click on small arrow pointing downward to the rightside of save as type box ad select wat U want to save it as jpeg mpeg ect....
Click file, %26quot;save as%26quot; and make it either a .jpeg or .bmp.

For example, lion.jpeg or lion.bmp and save. Then you can open.



Look for them in your Pictures or go through start, explore and then look at the files.