Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I change a jpeg image to a different image type for myspace?

My myspace won't let me add pictures that i downloaded from vzwpixplace because they're in jpeg format, it will however allow me to upload pictures that I email myself from my phone, even though they're jpeg too.

Is there any way I can fix this or change the pictures to a type myspace will upload?
How do I change a jpeg image to a different image type for myspace?
Free image converters at freeimageconverter.com
How do I change a jpeg image to a different image type for myspace?
Try opening it in Paint....then cick save as and change it to .png
it could be the filesize that or pop them on youre phone
you can find more fun in this software.

E.M. Multilayer Image Processing SDK is a cross-platform multilayer image processing software development kit. It can process multilayer images on many different platforms. It can add frame, mask and shadow to your images, and convert text to image, and also contains basal functions to process image as gray, threshold, blur, stretch, rotate and so on. At last, it makes these images together then creates a fancy picture. More see help...
I. save pic to desktop or my documents

2. right click pic in the location it's in

3. you will open paint, go to file

4. click save as: not save. but save as:

5. rename the pic for example: from 2137562.jpeg to my38ddchest.jpg (it will save in jpg not jpeg)

6. confirm it.

7. add new pic to myspace