Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I format a picture in microsoft word?

I have Microsoft Word 2007 and Vista. I am unable to format a picture? It won't let me move it or select text wrapping? I had a problem with formatting the other day and changed something. Now I can't do anything except resize. Please help. Thank you.
How do I format a picture in microsoft word?
right click it and click on format
How do I format a picture in microsoft word?
put it in the microwave
double clik the picture and select the option in front of text or behind the text etc
rightclick on image, and then click the option and then it will let you do all kinds of stuff. or just left click the image, and then above a ton of options will come up.
right click the toolbar and go to picture tool bar. click format and then behind text.



if this doesnt work, try the hokey pokey
jpeg is just fine. Make sure that Word is set to html instead of rich text. Then you'll be golden again.
not sure how to do what you ask, but a good work-around is:



1) from the 'Drawing' toolbar, add a Rectangle

2) right-click the Rectangle, select 'Format Auto Shape'

3) in the 'Fill' drop-down box, select 'Fill Effects'

4) go to 'Picture' tab

5) click 'Select Picture', find your picture, and check 'Lock picture aspect ratio' (this keeps height and width proportional)

6) click OK and OK again



once you have the picture in the rectangle, you should be able to move it where you want