Saturday 24 September 2011

How can i change the type of file my picture is saved as?

I accidentially opened up and saved my pictures in microsoft word. Now I want to open up my picture in Microsoft Picture manager because I want to edit my pictures. I can't open up my picture to edit it b/c it is in the wrong format, so what can I do to change that?
How can i change the type of file my picture is saved as?
it may because you need to do some changes on your folder options. but lets try the easyer way at first.



1.select the file you want to change it's type and press F2 button or simply right click on it and press rename.



2.write the name you want and add one of the fallowing typs

.jpg .jpeg .bmp .gift .psd .tif and...

I don't know what is your file type so i cant give you the exact one. if the all didn't work it's because file types are disable in your folder options and you need to enable them. so do this



1.open a folder



2.from tools menu choose folder options



3.select view tab and uncheck hide extension for known file types



4.hit ok. now you should be able to see type of all your files.so select the file you want to change it's type and press F2 button or simply right click on it and press rename.write the name you want and add one of the fallowing typs

.jpg .jpeg .bmp .gift .psd .tif and...



it should work, if not , it mean your picture is damaged or you dont have a sutable application to open it.
How can i change the type of file my picture is saved as?
just rename the file this way:

filename.jpg or filename.jpeg

see ya