Wednesday 21 September 2011

How can I change formats of my pictures from bmp in order to put them on a myspace slideshow?

I want to add a slideshow to my myspace from Rockyou.com, however they only accept gif jpeg or png format and my digital camera uses bmp format. is there anyway to easily change the format to any one of those or is there a slideshow thats adaptable to MySpace tha allows bmp format?



Only some of the pictures i download from my camera onto my computer are in bmp format, does anyone know why this is or is there anyway to download it onto my comp in jpeg gif or png format? I have a Canon PowerShot SD630.



Last question, what is the difference between each of these formats? why can't all of them be accepted by websites?
How can I change formats of my pictures from bmp in order to put them on a myspace slideshow?
.bmp is usually a larger picture with more pixels=better quality

.jpeg format cuts the size of picture also making quality about 10% less

.gif format means a moving picture

Most web sites will only except .jpeg format because of size.
How can I change formats of my pictures from bmp in order to put them on a myspace slideshow?
when you save the file go to save as and when the window comes up at the bottom change it to the format you need.
Open the picture in Paint then go to save as and select jpg or whatever format you need
Download Paint Shop Pro from http://www.download.com/

There's also other image converters you can find at http://www.komando.com/ in the downloads area.
Ok, I can tell you how to change the format. If you go into a simple program for computer graphics/art, such as paint, go to 'File' then 'Save As'. When the box pops up, it says 'Save as type'. Click there and choose which picture format you want to save it in. I can't answer any of your other questions. Sorry!



Paige
you need a special cable you crum
when you %26quot;save as%26quot; you pic it shows where you can save it and under the space where the name of the file is ( this case the pic) there are differents options of format like bmp or jpeg or jpg, etc. so you have to choose to save it as gif, jpeg or png. Good luck!!
There are few ways of doing this, the easy way is go to Paint default in your window. CAn change the attribute and file extension.



Infact any photo editing software that you can think of can the file extension and the attribute. But you have to make sure that what you edit might be effect the resolution and causing color loss.



Example software adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Firework



Pls visit: http://www.doinfinity.com