Friday 16 September 2011

How can I create "gif" format picture?

I need to make picture that changes pictures in a pic. Can someone tell me how, or what software they use to make them?
How can I create %26quot;gif%26quot; format picture?
is Graphic Interchange Format file format, typically used for saving files to be used on web pages because it employs an efficient compressed method. GIFs for images that have text, sharp lines, or large areas of solid colors



GIF Animators ----Ulead ---------Trial Ware

Image Ready-----Adobe----------Trial Ware

After Effects------Adobe---------Trial Ware

Flash----------Adobe----------Trial Ware
How can I create %26quot;gif%26quot; format picture?
Most graphics packages allow you to save a picture to a different format.
Search the net for %26quot;animated GIF software%26quot; and so forth.
Adobe image ready