Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change a picture file to .GIF format?

I hav lots of pictures that I want to upload on msndollies and they have to be .GIF and I don't know how u change them! Please help?!
How do I change a picture file to .GIF format?
Open it in Paint. Go to FILE and select SAVE AS... At the bottom there is a drop down box with all the available formats. Just select the format you want, and click OK.
How do I change a picture file to .GIF format?
just type gif after it.
Open the image with paint and do save as. in the save as type section, chose .gif.
You could get a converter program from %26quot;download.com.%26quot; You can also change the name. Say if the picture is named %26quot;hello.JPEG%26quot; Just right click that name and select rename. When the box comes up to change the name, replace the JPEG with GIF.

--I included a link from download.com that has free converter programs. :)